Monday, July 12, 2010

Time for an Ottoman...



I purchased a lovely and sophisticated (in my opinion) coffee table and end tables from Crate and Barrel a few years back.



The set is great, modern, dark wood and a shelf for storage...all that I wanted in a coffee table and end tables. And now almost four years later the coffee table is starting to show it's wear now that we have two little ones that use it as a breakfast table for her O's and milk and a storage unit for many children's books, an old recipe bow for crayons and a few of my fleeting design magazines. So where I am going with all of this? I think it is time for an ottoman...something that looks great, easy to wipe down and storage would be a bonus!!!

Pulled a few options...what do you think?














I think I see a theme...rectangular and boxy...which might work until the kiddos decide to stop using our current coffee table as a breakfast bar!










No comments:

Post a Comment