Thursday, September 2, 2010




So today is a special day...three months ago I had my precious little boy.

I can still remember getting up that morning with back pain; going to the doctor to get checked later in the afternoon, planning out my drive there so that I would not be in the middle of a contraction; going to the hospital in denial, thinking I would be in labor until the next day, to only deliver him three hours later without drugs...and finally seeing his little face on my chest after I delivered him...my handsome little man.



There have been many sleepless nights, occasional tears of frustration, but above all complete and total happiness. It is so wonderful to see his adorable little gummy smile, the way he lights up when he sees his big sis, and his sleepy little face on his daddy's chest.



Love you little man...you make me so happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment